Friday, June 4, 2010

Return to Disney World!

I love you blog, it's just hard to keep up with you during the school year. Now that it's summer, I have a little more time! We headed to Disney World at the end of May with my best friend Penelope and her family, she has twins Anna and Brown, who are the same age as Allison. She is my inspiration, she handles two with ease and a wonderful sense of humor! I flew with Allison all by myself, and she was very good on both the flight there and the flight home. We kept busy with stickers, coloring, movies (Disney of course!), and play-doh. We had a blast and can't wait to go back again!
Here are a few pictures from our trip:




2 comments:

Penelope said...

yay you! glad for u to return to the blogging world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

I'm so glad you had fun! I love the one of all the kids with their little backpacks. So stinkin cute!