Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Halloween

We had a great Halloween, and it passed us by really quickly! Allison was a puppy for Halloween because she is so obsessed with puppies these days, it was a perfect fit! We visited a few pumpkin patches during October and attended a few Halloween parties with mommies bible study girls and with our wonderful friend's in Alli's playgroup. On Halloween all of Alli's grandparents came over to visit her and then we went to our church's Fall Festival. We are so thankful for our church, Prestonwood Baptist Church, and that they have a Fall Festival to attend on Halloween. The days of trick or treating door to door maybe somewhat a thing of the past! Allison had a great time playing games and eating at Fall Festival, but she tired really early! And I noticed again that we didn't get a picture of Matt and I actually with Allison in her puppy costume! Bummer, I need to be better about asking people to take a picture of us together!











Take me home Daddy! I'm tired!

No comments: